As easy as it sounds, being a Disneyland Princess is not easy. Yes it’s a fun job but its hard work. Here are some requirements:
- Height requirements. You must be between 5’3 and 5’7. Don’t flip if you are 5’8, they still may let you in. There has been a princess who was 5’8 but that is definitely the TALLEST. If you are 5’2 or shorter, don’t let this stop you. You can still work as Wendy, Tinker Bell, etc.
- Go to http://www.disneyauditions.com . You can’t audition without an audition, right? Here is were you will find all kind of Disney Park auditions.
- Don’t show up in a costume. Since you will be dancing make sure you are in a comfy outfit that you can easily move in. Wear dancing shoes or exercise shoes, exercise pants, etc. And don’t wear make-up. Go as yourself that is all Disney wants, is to see the real you.
- Rehearse your dancing and acting skills. At the audition you will be asked to do a couple simple scenes i.e. washing a car, decorating a Christmas tree, buying a snack. You will also be taught a simple 8-count dance which you will perform several times.
- Be happy, bubbly, and fun. Don’t over do it, but definitely show them what you got.
- Prepare a resume and headshot. They will collect these when you are done.
- Disney picks, not you. Remember Disney will tell you who you will play. If you get in you will play different characters too, so you might be who you want to be anyway.
- Don’t stress. If you don’t get in don’t worry just audition again. But Disney will only accept an audition every 6 months.
- Age. Princesses are usually between 18-23 sometimes up t0 27, rarely over 27 years of age.
Remember to have fun. Don’t bottle up. Its a very relaxed environment.
I suggest clicking here because more info can be found at the web link.